Monday, April 2, 2012

I miss Richard Harris

Michael Gambon was a great replacement for Dumbledore looks-wise. but he "lacked" (<---lack!) the gentle nature and cheerfulness that I envisioned Dumbledore as having.  Here is Dumbledore explaining oh so gently (and not yelling!) about the Mirror of Erised.  I think that this scene is important in the book because it shows that even Dumbledore, a great man, still lacks something.  No matter how content we are, there is still something we could be doing better, or wish we had.  I find it disappointing that they left that out of the movie.



I found this kind of funny:




Did you know that this is called a 'meme'?  Like theme, but with an m?  Because all of this time I have been calling it a mah-may!

Click here if you like the first Dumbeldore better!

No comments:

Post a Comment